3 Simple Steps - It's Easy Beesy
Step 1: Mold Your Beeswax Wraps To Fit
How to fold BeeKind beeswax food wraps into snack pouches
How to keep bread fresher for longer with BeeKind beeswax food wraps
How to use BeeKind beeswax food wraps
How to keep cheese fresh with BeeKind beeswax food wraps
Step 2: Wash Your Beeswax Wraps After Use
BeeKind beeswax wraps can be easily cleaned by washing them in cold water after use with a little mild soap. Shake off excess water and allow to air dry.
Step 3: Use Your Beeswax Wraps Again and Again!
BeeKind beeswax wraps are ready to use again and again.
If your wax wrap has been getting a lot of use and looking a little crumpled and tired, there an easy way to make it good as new.
- Pre-heat your oven to 100 C.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper to protect it. Melted wax can be messy!
- Make sure your grease proof layer is bigger than your wrap. If its a large wrap you can fold it to fit in. Place you wrap on top and place it in the oven for 2-3 min.
- When the wax is melted and the wrap is soft, take it out of the oven, lift the wrap and waft until cooled.
- Once its fully cooled its ready to use again and will look like new.